STANDARD PULLEY ORDER
Pulley Order Instructions
For pulleys with 12 ribs or less, and a diameter of 4” or less – $110.00 plus shipping.
For pulleys with more than 12 ribs, or a diameter of more than 4” – contact us for a custom quote.
- NO pulleys will be accepted without payment in advance. For your convenience and security, payment will be processed through PayPal.
- Our standard turnaround is three (3) business days from the time your pulley arrives at Carbinite.
- After paying via PayPal, please print your payment verification notification and ship with your pulley to:
Carbinite Racing Solutions/Carbinite Metal Coatings
463 Brownsdale Road, Unit 1
Renfrew, PA 16053
- You can either ship your pulley to Carbinite, or have a new pulley drop-shipped to us.
- You can provide a prepaid shipping label. Use the first option of $99.00 (pulley only). Do not choose another shipping option if you supply a shipping label.
- Carbinite standard return shipping. Use the second option of $99.00 (pulley), plus $11.00 (standard shipping) = $110.00.
- Carbinite expedited return shipping. Use the third option of $99.00 (pulley), plus $28.00 expedited shipping = $127.00. EXPEDITED SHIPPING IS ONLY FOR USPS PRIORITY EXPRESS RETURN SHIPPING, NOT FOR EXPEDITED PROCESSING OF YOUR PULLEY.
Contact us for international shipping options.
If you are a distributor, please contact us or call us (724-586-5659) for more information.
The vast majority of users find that a Carbinite-coated supercharger pulley significantly reduces or eliminates slip issues with no damage to belts or other engine components. On the rare occasion that you experience belt shred, squeaking, or any other issue, please contact Carbinite Metal Coatings at 724-586-5659. We will help you troubleshoot the problem, which is often misalignment or inadequate belt tension. Carbinite cannot be held responsible if you choose to not seek or follow troubleshooting advice.
Carbinite Metal Coatings/Carbinite Racing Solutions does not guarantee that applying our coating to your supercharger pulley will result in any positive outcome including, but not limited to: elimination of slip issues, improvement of your engine’s performance, or improvement of your boost. Carbinite is applied to your pulley at your own risk. We do not reimburse users for pulley coating, shipping, belts, pulleys, or any other component that may be affected by using a pulley coated with Carbinite under any circumstance.
By placing an order, you are stating that you have read and agree to these terms.
Fill out this form to get your Standard Pulley coated